Friday, August 26, 2005


Working a convention is an experience as it keeps you on your toes, but when you work 12+ hours a day and only get 4-5 hours of sleep per night, you are disjoined with the world, family & friends. This event was planed many months in advance and tonight I am missing my sister's play in Hollywood tomorrow, and she's the lead character! I am also missing the Campus Crusade for Christ beginning of school party tonight which I so wanted to go to. I called Doug to say high to everyone, though the conversation was short because it sounded like everyone was having fun. I talked to a local Bostonian, and he said this was a drinking town. I don't drink, so there's not much for me to do here. It's times like these you really appreciate your friends and family.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

i fell a sleep about an hour ago... no, not you! You are a great wrtier i'm ejoying your stuff thanks for comming yesterday

Jason Rasmussen said...

Let us see if we can analyze this. You fell asleap about an hour ago, so that would mean you are sleep typing? "No, not you!", maybe you had a nightmare? Cookie monster trying to steal your cookies? I can also see that writing at 1:47am seriously affects the spealing bekuse i am ejoying yor miespeale d words. I'm no engrish teacher or aspiring writer, but I am glad you enjoy it.

Thanks for having me over, I enjoyed seeing your pictures and I know there you have so much more to say about your trip. Let me know when you have more time so I can hear more.