Friday, August 19, 2005

"And I've never been to Boston in the fall...". Since I am going to Boston next week for work and because fall starts September 22nd, this will still be true for me. I fly out on Tuesday (23rd), and get back the following Sunday (28th). Because roaming phone calls will cost me 79 cents per minute, I'm turning off of my cell phone and relying on the power of the Internet. I should have abundent access to the Internet, so please e-mail me! I can also call you using Skype which will cost me 1 cent for every 4 minutes. Very cool! So if you want to chat, just send me an email and I will call you, or if you have Skype, call me (my username is: heydigital). If you think of me, pray that everything I have been working on at work for this event will go perfectly. If there is time, I would love to hang out with you guys before I leave. Now time to start training by pushing tea crates into the sea!

No comments: