Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What? Only one week left? I thought I had two weeks left before school! The kid inside me wonders why time is speeding up so much? Summers used to last forever! Inflections are cool!

I want to have a "going back to school" or something like that party at my place as a last hurrah before school starts. Maybe Thursday or Friday, I have not decided yet. Either way, my friend Andy Moore (the guy I am doing the documentary on for those that saw an extremely early rough cut of it) invited me to go to the beach with him and friends this Saturday. Knowing Andy, it is required that I invite friends. So if any of you read this before I get in contact with you, let me know if you can come hang out for the back to school party, and if you can go to the beach on Saturday. I would love to see you at either one, hopefully both!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BLAST FROM THE PAST...

Hey Jason, just wanted to tag your site to let you know I've been here!