Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Watching DirectTV on a plane is very cool, but still there is a lack of quality programming. No wonder I still don't miss cable. The last 30 minutes of the flight were brutal as I really got sick, but no tossing of the cookies. I'm sitting in the baggage claim relaxing until it totally passes, then TAXI & food! Mothers want to keep tabs on you, so I called her with Skype and the connection was bad. Hopefully it is where I am at, and not the Verizon Wireless. I was excited to get here, but now I don't feel so hot about it because I will be missing my sisters play in Hollywood, the first Campus Crusade for Christ meeting as well as the Friday party. But, if I don't work, I can't eat, sleep, or even go to school. Hopefully I will have some free moments to check out one of the oldest cities in America. Or I could just don a pirates hat, and sit around and do nothing. ...or maybe throw some tea into the bay.

No comments: