Saturday, August 27, 2005

Boston has no good places to eat. The only things within walking distance were Dunkin Doughnuts, 7-11, and McDonald's. Not healthy choices at all. Then a co-worker the other day told me about Fresh City (www.freshcity.com) right across the street from the hotel. I saw the sign, but from a distance it looked like a building leasing place because it was in the World Trade Center building. This place is amazing! "Fusion" food, mixing American, Japanese, Chinese and Mexican food together with stir frys, wraps, sandwiches, soup, salads, unique beverages, and smoothies. Great healthy food, amazing choices and the prices are very reasonable. If one of these opened in California, they would do very well. Only major complaint is the hours, 6:30am-4pm and closed on the weekends!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

yum yum
hi Friend
I hope you are having a great Day

Jason Rasmussen said...

I am now that I am back with family & friends! I hope people will be available to do something fun this three day weekend.

Jason Rasmussen said...

Oh my, Fresh City was SOOO GOOD! [teen girl squad] So Good!