Wednesday, December 06, 2006

School is finished! Vacation here I come!

It has sure been a journey, but I have finally graduated! Though I will walk next year, last Tuesday was my last day of class. It still has not sunk in, as I am a little concerned that there is some stray ½ credit that is not finished or a hidden hoop I didn’t jump through, even though I have double checked everything. One chapter of my life closes while another one opens. Life is always an adventure. By the time you read this, I will be in Hawaii with my good friends Ricki and Rody for a much needed vacation. Rody is graduating with his Masters degree, and his wife Ricki will be taking off work for a week, so it will be a vacation for all of us. By the time you read this, I will already be here eating macadamia nuts and drinking pineapple juice. I will be posting pictures and updates, so be sure to check back!

1 comment:

Mike Morabito said...

Congratulations Jason! I hope you had a good trip!

What's next?

I graduate in May.
-Mike Morabito