Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Goodbye mainland!

I love ya, but I really need a vacation. I am so ready to go. The flight was smooth except for the constant up sale for the $5 headphone rental and $15 on demand movie rental as they were blocking the aisle and people including myself really needed to go to the restroom. Guess making the extra buck is more important than ones comfort. Friendly staff though. *(pic $10 burger king meal)
Rody was in baggage claim waiting for me, so we went to his church to pick up Ricki. She was helping the pastor’s wife decorate their house, which was attached to the church, as well as the church. She was totally into the small Christmas houses. After picking up some Burger King and two of their $4 Xbox games for playing later, we drove around to see some great Christmas decorations around town. As a gift, I got Ricki a Strawberry Shortcake bath set, Rody the book A Field Guide to Evangelicals and their Habitat which is a satirical look at the Christian church, and extremely funny, and for the both of them a Mickey & Minnie ordainment. We all will pick out a tree tomorrow and decorate it! All of us played Wii Sports for quite a while before Rody and I played Gears of War before going to bed. I can’t even begin describe the how good it feels to lay down, close your eyes, and relax. Posted by Picasa

No comments: