Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Update from Hawaii

I’m so glad Ricki and Rody found a good church. The last time I was out here I knew they were having problems finding a church. The pastor did a good lesson on taming the tongue and listening. Afterwards we went with some friends from church to an Asian pancake house which not only featured your standard pancake fare, but also unique dishes like the Moco Loco, which I had, as well as coconut and pineapple syrup. Then we drove around the island, talking and stopping whenever there was something cool to see. We particularly liked when we saw an older woman decorating a random tree along the highway with Christmas ordainments. We finished up the evening with a stop at the Dole Pineapple Plantation where I had some Pineapple ice cream. If your jealous you can’t find Pineapple ice cream back home, the only other place I know that sells it is the Enchanted Tiki Room at Disneyland, and it tastes exactly the same.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: