Sunday, June 12, 2005

Ultimate Gaming Machine! I write this sitting on a comfy day-bed on a 43" HDTV monitor. My brother's friend, Adam has saved up enough money and wanted to get a gaming system. They said they wanted to go extreme, so they turned to me. I think an Alienware Athlon 64 4000+, 1gb RAM, dual nVidia 6800 SLI 256mb, 5.1 THX Certified speakers, and 43" DLP Samsung HDTV monitor will do just nicely. I think they will have a lovely summer :) Ohhh, Half Life 2 looks soooo good. I've been wanting a DLP HDTV myself for a while, but so far I have been able to differentiate between wants and needs. Of course it does not hurt to splurge once in a while, maybe someday...? (This picture gives you some size comparison, on left is a typical 17" monitor, too bad you can't see the astounding color and quality difference)

1 comment:

Idhrendur said...

I wish I could afford a machine that could ven meet Half-Life 2's minimum specs. Or even run Uru. But that's been the world of computing for me all my life. I'll jsut enjoy the older games.