Tuesday, June 14, 2005

God even cares about electronics. A big thank you goes out to those who prayed for my video camera. When it got wiped out by an ocean wave, it turned on briefly after some prodding, but there was so much sand in it and parts did not move properly like they should. At home after I blew it out and disassembled some parts, it didn't work at all, and I was sure I had to buy a new one. I let it sit over the weekend, but actually had a peace that things would be ok, and God would provide. Monday evening after work I tested it and it worked!! Parts even swiveled like they should. I did some testing with it, and it looks like nothing bad happened, though after shooting for longer periods of time I will know for sure. Talking to God is a powerful thing, as He cares for even the smallest details of our lives. It also sounds so elementary, but it is easier to hear God when you cut the crap out of your life and please Him instead of yourself.

2 comments:

Idhrendur said...

Yay! Remind me to tell you the story of my cell phone sometime. It's similar to (but grosser than) your camera story.

Narisilme said...

That's so good to hear. Yahoo! Keep me posted on how the documentary goes.