Friday, March 17, 2006

I am thankful for the little things.


Lord, God, Jesus. I am thankful for…


…legs that can walk

…hands that work

…eyes that can see

…nerves so I can touch and feel

…hair that I can comb

…a nose so I can smell the fresh air

…a well built body to take care of

…teeth that can chew food

…a mouth so I can smile

…feet to dance with

…a competent mind to ponder things on earth and above

…ears so I can hear music

…muscles to lift and move things

…the ability to swim in water

…a church to worship you in with other Christians

…talents to help others

…taste so that food is much more enjoyable

…a family that loves me

…a family who are all Christians

…the ability to take care of myself

…a God that never changes

…a God who loves me

I have so many little things to be thankful for. I may worry or complain my looks, life, talents, abilities, others and situations, but taking a step back and pausing for a moment, I am so grateful for being blessed with what I have. Thank you God for all of them!

1 comment:

Idhrendur said...

I'm thankful for the ability to be thankful. Only by the grace of God am I capable of being so.

Thank you for the reminder to practice with this gift.