Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Want a Hulu.com invite?

(update: A few days after posting this, Hulu.com went live to all, no an invite is no longer necessary. Still a site worth checking out and another reason not to pay for cable or dish.)
Hulu.com is a video on demand service that major broadcasters are putting their shows to view online, and looks to be the future of television. Currently it is in private beta, but I have some invites I can give out. The first five people to comment on one of the stories I posted recently will receive an invite.

You can even send links or embed shows. Here is part 1 of 2 of the season finale from Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles:

1 comment:

Rick Wells said...

Hey Jason. Nice blog. I've been telling myself that I'm going to watch Terminator: TSCC. If you've still got a Hulu invite, I'd love to have one. Thanks!